[Code: Anniversary50] Eduonix Python Data Analysis for Excel Users: A Hands-On Guide
Python Data Analysis for Excel Users: A Hands-On Guide. Use Python data analysis to re-create Excel features like pivot tables, VLOOKUP, charts, and more!
****INCLUDES DOZENS OF HANDS ON CODING NOTEBOOKS****
This course will use hands on exercises to teach you how to apply your Excel knowledge in Python.
Several years ago, I was in your shoes. I tried learning Python but would go back to do things in Excel because I was more comfortable with it. My goal in this course is to help you become as comfortable in Python as you are in Excel. To become comfortable, you need to have opportunities to participate in hands on exercises and projects. You will have the chance to do both in this course.
Recommended Course: Eduonix Data Science 2020 Bundle
This course is designed for students who want to grow their careers or improve their analysis by using Python.
What will you learn:
- How to use Google Colab to begin using Python without installing software
- How to use Python packages and functions
- How to import and export data from Python
- How to perform basic tasks like data cleaning
- How Python can save time by creating scripts which can be re run easily
- How notebooks can be used to create well documented analysis
- How to replicate many Excel features
Excel features we will replicate in Python:
- Pivot tables
- Cell formulas like SUM( ), IF( ) and CONCATENATE( )
- Filtering rows
- Performing text to columns splits
- and more!
This course is divided into three parts.
The first part is the introduction to the course and an overview of the essential concepts you need to know to use Python and pandas.
In part 2, you will have the flexibility to take the lessons in whatever order best suits your needs. If you need to learn how to build a pivot table in Python, you can skip straight to that lesson. Want to build charts in python… you can start there instead.
In part 3 we will work on an analytics project using real-world data together. You will then apply everything you have learned to build your own project.
The course also has a 30 day 100% money back guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can refund the course with no questions asked.
Enroll now to make the leap from Excel to Python!
Recommended Course: [Code: EBF50] Eduonix Super 100 Machine Learning & Data Science Bundle
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- You will know how to use Python and pandas to perform data analysis
- You will know how to re-create major Excel features like cell formulas, charts, and pivot tables in Python.
- You will know how to use pandas and Python to perform VLOOKUP on multiple tables.
- You will know how to use “notebooks” to create well-documented and re-usable data analysis.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to use Google Colab to write and run Python code
- How to replace Excel’s ribbon with reusable and well-documented code
- How to use Python/pandas to replicate Excel’s cell functions
- How to create charts using Python’s matplotlib library