Practical Artificial Intelligence with Swift: From Fundamental Theory to Development of AI-Driven Apps Books by Jonathon Manning, Mars Geldard, Paris Buttfield-Addison, Tim Nugent
Create and implement AI-based features in your Swift apps for iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS. With this practical book, programmers and developers of all kinds will find a one-stop shop for AI and machine learning with Swift. Taking a task-based approach, you’ll learn how to build features that use powerful AI features to identify images, make predictions, generate content, recommend things, and more.
AI is increasingly essential for every developer—and you don’t need to be a data scientist or mathematician to take advantage of it in your apps. Explore Swift-based AI and ML techniques for building applications. Learn where and how AI-driven features make sense. Inspect tools such as Apple’s Python-powered Turi Create and Google’s Swift for TensorFlow to train and build models.
- I: Fundamentals and Tools—Learn AI basics, our task-based approach, and discover how to build or find a dataset.
- II: Task Based AI—Build vision, audio, text, motion, and augmentation-related features; learn how to convert preexisting models.
- III: Beyond—Discover the theory behind task-based practice, explore AI and ML methods, and learn how you can build it all from scratch… if you want to
- Title: Practical Artificial Intelligence with Swift
- Author: Jonathon Manning, Mars Geldard, Paris Buttfield-Addison, Tim Nugent
- Length: 526 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: O’Reilly Media
- Publication Date: November 12, 2019
- ISBN-10: 1492044814
- ISBN-13: 978-1492044819
- Sales Rank: #258,553 (See Top 100 Books)