Learning Node.js Development: Learn the fundamentals of Node.js, and deploy and test Node.js applications on the web. A comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide to creating complete Node apps and understanding how to build, deploy, and test your own apps.
You Can Buy This Books “Learning Node.js Development: Learn the fundamentals of Node.js, and deploy and test Node.js applications on the web Kindle Edition” just for $19.79 on Amazon
- Entirely project-based and practical
- Explains the “Why” of Node.js features, not just the “how”, providing you with a deep understanding and enabling you to easily apply concepts in your own applications
- Covers the full range of technologies around Node.js – NPM, version control with Git, and much more
Learning Node.js Development is a practical, project-based book that provides you with all you need to get started as a Node.js developer. Node is a ubiquitous technology on the modern web, and an essential part of any web developers’ toolkit. If you are looking to create real-world Node applications, or you want to switch careers or launch a side project to generate some extra income, then you’re in the right place. This book has been written around a single goal—turning you into a professional Node developer capable of developing, testing, and deploying real-world production applications.
Learning Node.js Development is built from the ground up around the latest version of Node.js (version 9.x.x). You’ll be learning all the cutting-edge features available only in the latest software versions.
This book cuts through the mass of information available around Node and delivers the essential skills that you need to become a Node developer. It takes you through creating complete apps and understanding how to build, deploy, and test your own Node apps. It maps out everything in a comprehensive, easy-to-follow package designed to get you up and running quickly.
What you will learn
- Learn the fundamentals of Node
- Build apps that respond to user input
- Master working with servers
- Learn how to test and debug applications
- Deploy and update your apps in the real world
- Create responsive asynchronous web applications
Who this book is for
Table of Contents
- Getting Set Up
- Node Fundamentals – Part 1
- Node Fundamentals – Part 2
- Node Fundamentals – Part 3
- Basics of Asynchronous Programming in Node.js
- Callbacks in Asynchronous Programming
- Promises in asynchronous programming
- Web Servers in Node
- Deploying Applications to Web
- Testing the Node Application part 1
- Testing the Node Application part 2