[Black Friday Sale] Eduonix IoT E-degree – The Novice to Expert Program in IOT
[Black Friday Sale] Eduonix IoT E-degree – The Novice to Expert Program in IOT. GET This IoT E-degree – The Novice to Expert Program in IOT Course Discount at $29 original price $116 @ Flat 75% Off
IoT E-degree – The Novice to Expert Program in IOT on Eduonix Learning Solutions. Complete IoT Online Degree Program with Real-World Projects. Learn how to create IOT ecosystems in which physical objects are connected with each other and can be accessed through the internet. This e-degree seeks to bridge the IOT skill gap by imparting professional training in technologies like Raspberry Pi, device architecture, Arduino, etc.
Why This E-Degree ?
This IoT E-degree – The Novice to Expert Program in IOT e-degree program will help you gain an in-depth understanding of what IOT is and to equip you to design and build IOT enabled applications and services.
Some of the resources that will help you to achieve this are as follows:
- 6 modules to cover the latest technologies
- 120+ high-quality lectures
- 5+ projects for hands-on experience
- Exam and quizzes to measure your progress
- Certificate upon completion of the e-degree
- Support for interview preparation
- Expert-verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Lifetime access to the e-degree
- Best of global instructors
- Free Lifetime Update
What you’ll learn
Internet Of Things (IOT) is set to impact every modern industry and proficiency in IOT technology opens an array of opportunities.
Some key technologies you will learn are:
- Raspberry Pi
- A credit-card sized computer that plugs into any screen
- IOT device architecture and security
- Layers of architectural elements of an IOT system
- Arduino programming
- A prototyping platform used for building digital devices
- Python programming
- A high-level language used for creating IOT devices
- Linux fundamentals
- Linux is the most widely used open-source operating system
- Biometric door lock system
- An IOT based project to develop a fingerprint sensor system
- IOT based emergency healthcare system
- GPS and GSM based health tracking project
Curriculum of IoT E-degree – The Novice to Expert Program in IOT Course
A carefully designed program which caters to all your IoT needs. This complete IoT E-degree – The Novice to Expert Program in IOT E-Degree program includes comprehensive courses, various labs and projects, quizzes and so much more to ensure the complete learning of all the aspects of Arduino, Raspberry pi, IoT hardware and its architecture.
- Module 1: Introduction to IoT with Raspberry Pi
- Module 2: IoT Device Architecture
- Module 3: IoT Device Security
- Module 4: Introduction to IoT with Arduino and Embedded Programming
- Module 5: Practical IoT Project – I
- Module 6: IoT based Emergency Healthcare System
- Module 7: Introduction to Embedded Programming in IoT
Why learn IoT
The Internet of Things is ushering in a new era of technology and is set to change consumer habits and the way business is conducted.
Some other reasons to learn IOT are:
- The number of connected devices to reach 25 billion in 2020
- Global market for IOT reach US$ 1,102 billion by 2026
- Average salary of $165,394 per annum
- Around $6 Trillion is estimated to be spent on the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions in the next five years
- Businesses are leveraging insights derived from data collected from connected devices.