[Code: OSM35] Eduonix Cybersecurity E-Degree Programs
Cybersecurity E-Degree on Eduonix Learning Solutions. Master the Art of Neutralizing All Types of Data Breaches! This advanced E-Degree program will train you for White Hat Hacking, Pen Testing, Encryption, Network Security, Cloud Security, DevSecOps & other essential concepts.
Why This Cyber Security E-Degree
With this E-Degree, experience the power of Cybersecurity by in-depth learning of all the crucial concepts in a step-by-step manner. With this E-Degree, you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Modules with Well-defined content structure
- Video Lectures from world-class instructors
- Practical projects covering real-world problems
- Hands-on training from industry experts
- Exams and quizzes to measure your progress
- Certificate upon completion of the e-degree
- Support for interview preparation
- Expert-verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Lifetime access to the e-degree
- Free Lifetime Update
What you’ll learn
This exclusive E-Degree is dedicated entirely to Cybersecurity that will effectively help in bridging the skill gap. It will be beneficial for you to understand and master all the aspects of Cybersecurity in a step-by-step manner.
Some key technologies you will learn are:
With this E-Degree, you will learn:
- Website hacking using Metasploit
- Extracting leaked credentials from network traffic
- Surface mapping using NMAP
- Building a secure CI/CD pipeline
- Securing cloud infrastructure using a firewall
- Leveraging Google for intelligence gathering
- Intercept traffic with Burp suite
- Using security infrastructure from Windows Azure & many more…
Curriculum of Cyber Security Course
A carefully designed program which caters to all your Cybersecurity needs. This complete E-Degree program includes comprehensive courses, various labs and projects, quizzes and so much more to ensure the complete learning of all the aspects of White Hat Hacking, Pen Testing, Encryption, Network Security, Cloud Security, DevSecOps & other essential concepts.
- Module 1: Fundamentals of White Hat Hacking/Penetration Testing
- Module 2: Cloud Security Fundamentals
- Module 3: DevSecOps
- Module 4: Network Security Fundamentals
- Module 5: Introduction to hacking Tools
- Module 6: Encryption Fundamentals
Why learn Cybersecurity
Interested in entering this field? Then, now is the perfect time to become a cybersecurity specialist as the total jobs and the average salary is projected to grow remarkably in the next few years. Take a look at some mind-blowing statistics that shows the need of a cybersecurity professional in this digital ocean.
- Worldwide spending on Cybersecurity is going to reach $133.7 billion in 2022.
- A Cybersecurity professional can earn up to $230,000 annually.
- 68% of business leaders feel their cybersecurity risks are increasing.
- 82% of employers report a shortage of cybersecurity skills.
- 61% of companies think their cybersecurity applicants aren’t qualified.
- By 2021, it’s projected that there will be 3.5 million unfilled cybersecurity jobs globally.