Data Wrangling with Python 3.8
Learn the skill of wrangling the data programmatically in Python
Data wrangling is one of the foundational pillars of data science, and on the other hand, Python is one of the most preferred programming languages for data science projects. Addressing these facts, this go-to-guide will help you learn:
- Python programming for data wrangling
- Working on Jupyter notebook
- Data gathering
- Data wrangling & its process
- Working with Python libraries like Pandas & NumPy
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn from collecting the data to clean the data programmatically using python.
- Installation and using python libraries like Pandas, NumPy etc.
- Collecting and uploading the dataset from popular data science competition sites like www.kaggle.com
- Accessing the data cleaning issues visually and programmatically