CNN for Computer Vision with Keras and TensorFlow in R. Learn CNN Deep Learning Tutorial with Keras and TensorFlow in R. Learn to create CNN models in R using Keras and Tensorflow. Get enrolled for this tutorial to master Advanced Computer Vision and Image Recognition models. ENROLL NOW and become Data Scientist Today
CNN for Computer Vision with Keras and TensorFlow in R Course Review
Deep Learning models based on Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) for Image recognition using Keras and Tensorflow in R
You’re looking for a complete Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) course that teaches you everything you need to create a Image Recognition model in R, right?
You’ve found the right Convolutional Neural Networks course!
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the Image Recognition problems which can be solved using CNN Models.
- Create CNN models in R using Keras and Tensorflow libraries and analyze their results.
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand Deep Learning concepts
- Have a clear understanding of Advanced Image Recognition models such as LeNet, GoogleNet, VGG16 etc.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Get a solid understanding of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) and Deep Learning
- Learn usage of Keras and Tensorflow libraries
- Use Pandas DataFrames to manipulate data and make statistical computations.
- Convolutional Neural Network (CNN)