Master Machine Learning by getting your hands dirty on Real Life Case studies. Be A Kaggle and Industry Grand master
12 Real World Case Studies for Machine Learning
Master Machine Learning by getting your hands dirty on Real Life Case studies. Be A Kaggle and Industry Grandmaster
You might know the theory of Machine Learning and know how to create algorithms. But as you know you must get your hands Dirty on Real-World Case Studies. There are so many courses which teach the basic of Machine Learning But do not cover the Applications. In this course, We will Cover applications and Case Studies from the Industry.
This course will help you bridge the gap between a person who knows machine learning and a person who actually knows how to apply Machine Learning in the real world. Knowing Machine learning and Applying it in the real world is totally different.
This course will help you tackle big and complex data set and apply machine learning techniques to achieve good results. These Case Studies will also enhance your resume as you can add these to your Portfolio.
Below are the Case Studies we shall cover in this course:-
- REGRESSION Case Studies
- Retail Store Sales Prediction
- Restaurant Sales Prediction
- Inventory Prediction for Optimum Inventory Management
- Tube Assembly Pricing for Optimizing the Manufacturing Facility
- Coal Production Estimation
- Sport Player Salary Prediction
- CLASSIFICATION Case Studies
- Diabetes Prediction for Preventive Care
- Telecom Network Disruptions Prediction for Planning Preventive Maintenance
- Breast Cancer Prediction for Preventive Care
- Credit Card Fraud Detection
- Heart Diseases Prediction for Preventive Care
- Predict whether a Customer Shall Sign a Loan or Not
We know that you’re here because you value your time and Money. By getting this course, you can be assured that the course will explain everything in detail and if there are any doubts about the course, we will answer your doubts in less than 12 hours.
All the project files are available for you. So, What are you waiting for? Go Click on the Buy button and let’s explore the exciting journey of Machine Learning Case Studies.